Monday, January 02, 2006

there is more

The sort of optimistic aura that held me last new year has returned somewhat as I arrive in 2006.

The opportunity to cast bad habits, activities and people off as last years baggage is one I'm sure most of us look forward to.

Where 2003 was definatly craptactular, the better years are a little harder to pin down. 2005 was good to me, the same way 2004 was. I guess if you make it to the end of the year alive, you're doing okay - I'll say that 2005 was good, great even, but it's hard to quantify what makes it so.

There's a few non descript big events coming up for me this year, and similar to last new year, two big weddings on the horizon.

And... I'm still single.

And lets not forget that university is stil... going... seemingly... forever.

Have a great 2006 assorted readers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year to you! may a zoe goss-esque babe move in next door to you...

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home